Thursday, October 6, 2016
We’ve done merchandise in the past, but nothing like this….
Introducing Litographs T-Shirts, Posters and Tote Bags! You can play an integral part in these new products coming out soon from Litographs.com.
WHAT IS A LITOGRAPH?
A Litograph is art created from the text of a book. Litographs then takes this art and prints it on t-shirts, tote bags, and posters, meaning you can now wear your favorite book! Check out www.Litographs.com to see examples of their work.
I’m excited to announce that I’m working with Litographs on an original line of merchandise inspired by Red Queen, and YOU can be the designer!
YOUR MISSION: Create a design to be used as the base for posters, t-shirts, and tote bags for the original Red Queen Litographs line of merchandise.
- The winning design will be used as the main art for the release of Red Queen t-shirts, tote bags, and posters.
- Your design should be inspired by Red Queen and/or speak to a key theme, or plot point, in the book. In other words, we want to be able to recall the book from your design (that doesn’t mean spoilers!). Your design must fit some general size and style qualifications as in the Litographs style guide. That said, please do be creative!
- Your design should include graphics only. No text please (as the background will consist entirely of text!).
- Please do not use copyrighted images. All artwork should be your own creation.
- Open internationally.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Please submit ONLY ONE DESIGN. If you submit more than one design, your work will be disqualified.
- Once your design is finished, use the below typeform link to submit your design and contact information. Your design will later be posted to my Pinterest page for voting.
- Important: By submitting an entry to this contest you grant rights to use this design in forthcoming merchandise, and in display and promotional materials. Please read the terms of service within the typeform for more information.
- All entries must be received no later than midnight PST on Wednesday, October 27, 2016.
VOTING AND PRIZES
5 FINALISTS will each receive a $50 Litographs gift card. This can be redeemed for posters, t-shirts, tote bags, temporary tattoos, and other great literary products, including those soon-to- be available for Red Queen!
ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive a $500 cash prize from Litographs and have his or her design featured on Litographs’ t-shirts, tote bags, and posters to be available at www.Litographs.com, and indie bookstores around the country!!!
Good luck and get designing!! Some tips on how to design a Litograph below: